11 Dec 2019
This is one of a few questions you need to ask yourself
• Will they be able to afford presents or a christmas tree?
• Will they be able to go visit family and friends?
• Can they still take that annual family vacation like they did this year?
• Will your children still be able to go to good schools next year?
If you die without having life insurance in place, then these questions that are often taken for granted, might not be realised. Life insurance protects your assets and your family when you are no longer around to do it. There is nothing worse than your family having to deal with financial strain when they are mourning.
Having comprehensive international life cover will alleviate the stress on your family after your passing, no matter where you are in the world. Your normal life cover might not cover you outside of your home country.
Purpose of life insurance
• To leave your family with enough so they can lead the same lifestyle they are accustomed to
• To pay off any debt you might have so your family doesn’t have to sit with the bills – you wouldn’t want your family to be evicted because the mortgage can’t be paid
• To be able to provide good education for your children
• To cover any estate tax due on your estate
• To make sure your family is financially taken care of during the period when your estate is tied up in red tape
Chat to your deVere adviser about international life insurance cover to protect your loved ones in the unfortunate event of your premature death. [email protected]
Please note, the above is for education purposes only and does not constitute advice. You should always contact your deVere adviser for a personal consultation.
* No liability can be accepted for any actions taken or refrained from being taken, as a result of reading the above.